Friday, January 2, 2009

Las Vegas Full Brazillian Excessive obsessions

Fanfic.es was walking around hoping to find some interesting fic, but I wanted removed from imediato to see that a "true" character linked him to an aunt out of nowhere. I ended up closing the page, sending all to hell, and they stuck to FF.net. For what I did! Once again I found more fics on this character in a romance with someone who does not come nor in Bleach, and above all, one of them tiparraco name misspelled. It hurt a soul.

I'm not against the OC, as long as they remain in a second perspective. For Bleach, for example, if an original character quand help Ichigo (or anyone) to Logar "x" target (if then known to carry), or an injection to an unknown shinigami and gradually go into play. But everything has a limit.

It sucks. I reputea people to invent a character for a canon to fall in love him. As regards to me, puts me in a bad ostia see an aunt that gets into the Division that best suit you then become involved with its own captain. Yes, it bothers me to put a character like Kuchiki Byakuya as the object of your desires! There may be couples that I like and dislike me, but I'm afraid I prefer a thousand timesand I see much more logical to match it or Grimmjow Aizen (not drink these couples), with an aunt who pops out of nowhere.

Besides, I can not find a reason to do so. Okay, do not like yaoi fic and want to make a straight. But, for that matter, since there are a large number of aunts in the series (and is the same Hisano, by God!), Do you have the need to make a tart out there? And not necessarily Sues blatant, but they all make me equally repugnant to them.

Well, Speaking of Hisano, if there is one thing that left me Bleach "WTF?!" Was just that personje. Byakuya scene wounded, Rukia telling her reasons for acting that way was quite emotional. Many have been overwhelmed, others cried, but I broke my ass (my sister is a witness to it XD). Is that Tite Kubo can not expect me to believe that Hisano and Rukia are sisters when they are IDENTICAL. Have you had a hard time to make a different hairstyle, different hair color? So much it cost to design a new character? Damn, is that I do not think, however sisters who are, there is nothing to differentiate them. If to Saga and Kanon, who are twins, differ more! In my mind, much as Kubo is endeavoring to say no, Degener has been formedada idea that Rukia is a "reincarnation extrañay abnormal" Hisano, because I can not imagine another way to "explain" such a mismatch.

Y. .. I was going to release more insults and continue desporticando with things, but I think I've changed my mind. I think I'll write a Byakuya / Yoruichi to detox.



Adjo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment