Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Realistic Pregnancy Games Leaving things

has been a strange year, a year where I did my first cosplay. I also met a very special person this summer, and those days were a complete marvel. I had my first concert and it drew a good way, projects that had left forgotten. I can not really complain. The good thing is that I think it was more profitable than last year. I have good things I've learned and now I make them correctly.

I also settled in some areas, and have discovered new animes XD And yes, I must make special mention this because I think that little by little I'm becoming a co auntNo enough potential to become a hardened otaku (and fan of yaoi, by the way XD). And well ..

this morning I took a few things to add to this insanity, but now I have a blank mind. Let's see how does this year, but I think it will be difficult to take away the bad habit of falling asleep and waking up at noon so


XD Anyway ... Happy New Year, folks! Perhaps the 2009 is filled with metal (concerts! Need to go to one! T_T), books, good cosplays, travel to Finland, losses of monkeys (needs to be), and especially , good vibes &

0 comments:

Post a Comment