Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Laptops Fertility Women

Uhm ... I missed posting something xD I think I must detox from Photoshop, which these days brings me head. Between that and the fucking hook that I have with the Vampire Chronicles, I do almost the egg. Is that vampires are evil! and I'm just finishing Interview with the Vampire and I'm delighted with Louis and Armand. Indeed, among the former is fascinating with their dilemmas, and the second just amazed me know me well, the fact is delusional to imagine them together. Ah, how I'm depressed to know that Anne Rice does not allow fanfiction of their works! With what I would run intoLXC
then_ova



, to whom I am grateful, after all xD may return soon to the load over both * 0 * For the moment, who wants to take the icons, you can, I hang it for free use
xD Anyway, enough for today, I think. I'll make pending now that I have some time.



Adjo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment