Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Wrestler Which Pay Channel - Diluted thoughts -

Since childhood, I always liked the music box. I liked to open and let the dancer would round and round while in the background sounded an exquisite melody, which amused me to see how it was produced. In those moments I thought how interesting could be the mind of man to give just a wheel with a "pompita" and that those rods were touching and making fine music. I liked playing with the strange piggy bank that made some rabbits to move to the rhythm of music when I gave them rope. That song made me sad, things that one remembers it perfectly.

Years later, many years later, I realized that one of these songs was " Fur Elise" by the great maestro Ludwig van Beethoven. The other could not know what it was. Until today. And none other than " Love History" by Francis Lai.


And looking at this from the caijtas musical surprise was that I gave to another work that makes my utter delight. The strange mixture of feeling I had when I hear it is such ... I think I'm going to overflow. As contradictory nice person, I can not stop sinking among the excelsa alegríay gloomy sadness. The musone of them, making those amazing pipes under pressure to move him to exercise the keys.

Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to see many of his works, which try to remedy when I can. What I almost gave me a smile from ear to ear when my piano teacher told me that I wanted to give another piece of Bach to play. I've been three Minuets and not another piece would sit badly.
Anyway, I think for today I stretched too much, bearing in mind that are a quarter to two and I have to get up early tomorrow XD





Adjo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment