Saturday, April 16, 2005

Why Tazorac Takes So Long

"" I know we have different concepts of friendship, but after what we had together makes me very sad to know virtually everyone in this room more than you. With this you just want to tell you I have great affection and if you need to talk ...

"Well, I learned long ago not to count on anyone, for better or for worse."

In that summarized the conversation I had with you yesterday was once my partner (years ago). When we parted at that time was not yet fully aware that took its first steps towards independence that has marked my life.
when I began to make decisions just for me, sometimes at the expense of those around me ... freedom in my case has resulted in adegree of loneliness that I accept gladly.
course I like to surround myself with people, having a partner and confident, but I do not have them. It may be gone tomorrow, having failed ... or I them.
But sometimes see in the eyes of those who will appreciate the frustration this causes them. When someone wants you to feel miles away from you and however much you try you can not make him understand that at any given time you chose your own way at the expense of the world if necessary. And that misunderstanding causes you yet even confirms that you have chosen the right path, because when you get that degree of detachment, and not have to give explanations which are always useless.

In the words of Blind Guardian: CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment