Thursday, April 14, 2005

No Prescription Librium A round with death

Today I dreamed my death. It is not the first time. It's a strange feeling the depertarse a day with the overwhelming certainty that there is an end inebitable. It is both heartbreaking and liberating. ADVANTAGE day like today to remember, to review all that has been my life, those who are gone, which estuvuieron nearby places, dates, phrases ...

But today has been a substantial difference with other similar dreams I had before, in previous dreams was usually a mere spectator after my death or no recollection upon awakening. However this time was aware that he was dying and waking remembered everything perfectly (even a priest giving me the last rites: S).

I remember in the dream of the place escapes me where he lay and he fled to a place to die. This place was strange, was a new site that I had never seen, yet was the place where I always had love, where I first kissed the heart, where I first had courage and where I kept all my dreams. And when I got there I looked to the sky and saw the stars as not seen since I was a child, with colors not seen since then. And then I woke up (or died). Have been all day thinking about sleep and still do not know if I find it creepy or if I would follow him.

And what I still do not understand is why I can not look at the stars in that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment