Thursday, September 9, 2010

Uniden President Jack Cb Radio Character bashing, big guide of doom, fanfiction etc.

nd no, I won't engage in Saori bashing; I won't try to make her look \ite about her. "
i also Agree with



Lothy


's comment here

.
[info] Big guide of doom: A few days ago, I WAS writing down the general notes That Would Apply to All my Secret Coconut prompts, and I Realise Were Said notes getting too long and confusing. So I Decided to create the big guide of doom: a wordy post containing (almost) All You Need to know if you're writing fanfic for me . Thus, if you're ever unlucky enough to Be matched to me in an exchange, or to pick one of my prompts in an anonymous prompt fest, or if you're Simply A masochist and want to Punish yourself bythe Harry / Ron fic I'm writing for Becky. Events I've managed to outline the final two scenes. Also, I Came up with a list of spells wizards Our Will Have to break in the story. Or, to Be more exact, a list of inconvenient spells Those Things Which Are going to generate. Now i have to decide how to go about the actual writing process. I Have Thought of two Possibilities; am Trying to see Which of Them Would Be less time-consuming. As I wrote on my previous post, I do not want to make Becky wait for too long. Then again, I do not want to sacrifice quality to speed Favour. [info] Speaking of my own stories, here's Something I Need to Clarify: I do not publish my fics on this journal. The fanfics tag will lead you to posts about fanfic in general, ran

0 comments:

Post a Comment