Monday, August 30, 2010

Kingvale Tubing Coupon

thanks to those who gave me this gift! *__* Fanfics -->
Please, read this before you write any fanfics for me
. ;-)

For other fandoms, you'd better talk to me first, or maybe contact Anita (



thamy
). Fanart --> The notes above also apply to fanart. I just want to add that I prefer it when the characters are recognisable. For instance, a random girl is not Shaina just because the fanartist says so. ^^U She should look as close to the Shaina we all know from the anime as possible.



PAID: [info] Extra LJ userpics --> Because I've found out that only 15 icons are not enough. Paid LJ account --> Because it would be great to be able to edit my comments.

US$200 deposit in my PayPal account --> Please highlight the following bar to read my PayPal account info: I can't believe you actually highlighted this! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD


As you can see, it's easy to make me happy. Now go and take action! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment