Thursday, March 25, 2010

Victoria's Secret Wavy Hair

dole "Do not look at my body Look at my face!."
But he added "But I still felt bad after hearing that from a guy."

Even if Nicole did not give the name of Key, MC Strong Heart and visitors would know anyway. When the MC Kang Hodong asked "Is he tall *? He is under *? "(In Korean, 'height' is 키 / Key), singer Kim JongKook asked," O is Key? (Himself)? Nicole causing almost fell off his chair with laughter and then passed to admit it.
also mentioned that it was his 'best friend', who is a singer and is very direct and honest, who asked the question and motivated to make efforts to lose some weight.

Well if I would wait for Key! even if it was uNo little old because Nicole is not overweight! that vibe, but I'm sure if I was I would say the same thing! as! I can not hate him but a slap minimum!

xD Credits: SHINeeSparklee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment